The following are official information days, which are free and a good way not only to hear more about the programme but also to network with potential partners.
Dates confirmed so far are as follow:
- 3-4 October 2017 – Industrial Innovation Information Days 2017 – Registration is open.
- 23-25 October 2017 – Energy Challenge Information Days – Registration opens in September
- 26-27 October 2017 – “Cities of the Future 2017” International Brokerage Event – date confirmed, but registration yet to open
- 8-9 November 2017 – Climate Societal Challenge Information Day and Brokerage Event – Registration opens in September
- 9-10 November 2017 – ICT Proposers’ Day 2017 in Budapest – Registration is open
- 14-17 November 2017 – Food Security Societal Challenge 2 Infoweek – Registration opens in September
We also understand that there is likely to be an information day for the Health Societal Challenge early in December (date to be confirmed).
In addition to these events, Innovate UK and the Enterprise Europe Network are also hosting a number of national events. Planned and confirmed events can be found on the Innovate Knowledge Transfer Network’s website.
If you are thinking about applying for opportunities through Horizon 2020 or would like to know more, please do get in touch (email@example.com)